Would you like to save your resume to your profile to apply with in future? If you already have one saved, this will overwrite it.
Streamline Media is an internet marketing company specializing in the creation and distribution of innovative and focused web content to drive extensive targeted online traffic with a demonstrated emphasis on search engine optimization (SEO). Our primary motivation is client satisfaction through personalized solutions. We concentrate on delivering precise results through calculated digital marketing strategies.
As we continue to grow at a steady pace, we're looking for highly talented and energized team members who are creative yet organized with established time-management skills and the determination to add value to all that we do. If you are a reliable, outcome-oriented original thinker with the ability to brainstorm and generate output on deadline, we invite you to apply.
Position Objective & Professional Profile
The objective for this position is to create video content about esports. The ideal candidate will gather current esports content, edit and upload it to social media. They will work closely with various positions within the esports team to accomplish goals and report directly to the esports Team Leader.
Standard Duties & Supporting Responsibilities
- Work with the esports team to grow social media platforms
- Work closely with the Team Leader to establish viable plans corresponding to esports
- Visualize, create, and edit esports videos, podcasts, and streamline videos
- Knowledgeable and passionate about esports
- Approachable and upbeat personality
- Familiar with video editing software
- Capable of interviewing key persons for YouTube videos
- Demonstrate excellence in verbal and written English
- Exhibit creative thinking
- Conduct research by gathering information to remain updated with the esports content
- Attention to detail and well organized
- Demonstrate the ability to be a team player
- An articulate speaking voice that projects well for video and audio content
- Willing and able to learn new things
- Knowledge of major esports (Rainbow Six Siege, League of Legends, Dota 2, Overwatch, etc…)
- Knowledge of Adobe Premier
- Existing social media following helpful
- Minimum of HS Diploma
Streamline Media takes pride in providing team members with the opportunity to work on challenging and meaningful projects, to play a vital contributory role in the company's success, and to further develop their skills and expertise in ways that help them achieve their professional goals. We're devoted to continuous improvement and relentless attention to detail. If this exciting environment appeals to you, please view our company website. Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), Streamline Media does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, marital or veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided solely on candidate qualifications, merit, and business need.
Senior Technical Program Manager, Global Infrastructure
2 months ago by Twitch
San Francisco (California), USA
Paid • Senior • Full Time
Graphic Designer (Illustrator)
2 months ago by Naive Thinkers
Paid • Intermediate • Freelance
YouTube Content Creator (Must Be Residing in Las Vegas, NV)
4 months ago by Streamline Media
Las Vegas (Nevada), USA
Paid • Junior • Full Time