Would you like to save your resume to your profile to apply with in future? If you already have one saved, this will overwrite it.
We, the Esportspedia Family, are looking for Call of Duty contributors that love Esports and want to join our team to help create a better Esports environment. In exchange, we provide you with valuable experience in a thriving Esports start-up for your resume, as well as writing recommendation letters in your behalf. If you have the drive, passion and time for Esports and video games in-general, this is the right fit for you!
Esports One is the parent company of Esportspedia. Esports One is a revolutionary esports data and analytics company that changes the way fans watch and engage with esports. Through our proprietary machine vision technology, custom datasets and customizable modules, all available as Twitch extensions, you are able to watch esports like never before.
Esportspedia is a family of competitive esports wikis. We currently cover League of Legends, Call of Duty, Halo, Smite and Collegiate, and we recently released a Streamers Wiki and an Apex Legends Wiki and we will be released more Wikis in the near future .
You will join our current team of contributors who is responsible for updating the Esportspedia wiki sites, with all the relevant information relating to your wiki’s game title. Within the main contributor team, we have smaller teams that are select and split to each game title. Here are the roles and responsibilities of an Esportspedia Contributor:
- Updating certain events, as they happen, on the wiki
- Finding and updating missing information for a particular game title - such as team, player and competition pages.
- Ensuring the accuracy of historical data in the wiki.
The one main standard that you need to have is a passion for esports and an ambition to become a core member of the team, who is reaching beyond the stars. As well as this, we do have just a few specific guidelines as well:
- Join our weekly Game Time and Town Hall Wednesdays and be a part of the team and the fun.
- You must be able to join and actively participate in our Discord and our Trello boards.
- Ongoing communication with manager and other team members.
- The passion and desire to take the initiative and show us your potential and abilities within the Wikis.
- Passion for games and esports - we are a big family crazy for this amazing industry, love for it is mandatory to succeed at Esportspedia!
We offer you:
- Studying and looking for some xp? No worries! Not only you can add the valuable experience acquired in your resume, but we would be more than happy in providing you recommendation letters to help you reach your goals!
- Growth opportunities for excelling members within the organization, including the possibility of being promoted to paid roles (both full and part time).
- Rewards for our most loyal contributors, including our very own quarterly “Wiki Rivals” and community events and tournaments with further prizes included.
- Press passes to cover esports events representing Esportspedia, and for those who really excel, even possibly event stipends.
- The ability to cover events for a preferred game and/or region.
- A community that is friendly and welcoming, for people of all backgrounds!
How to Apply:
Interested in joining the Esportspedia family? Great! To apply, click the button below and tell us why you want to become part of the team. We look forward to receive your application, and hope you’re as excited as we are to get started! You can expect a speedy response to your application within a maximum of two working days.
Senior Technical Program Manager, Global Infrastructure
2 months ago by Twitch
San Francisco (California), USA
Paid • Senior • Full Time
Graphic Designer (Illustrator)
2 months ago by Naive Thinkers
Paid • Intermediate • Freelance
YouTube Content Creator (Must Be Residing in Las Vegas, NV)
4 months ago by Streamline Media
Las Vegas (Nevada), USA
Paid • Junior • Full Time